Thank you for your commitment to Christian education and PCS specifically. We consider it an honor and privilege to partner with you as you fulfill our Lord’s command to “train up a child in the way he should go.” Proverbs 22:6
This year’s yearbook was designed by Miss Fuller’s Career and Technical Education class and features full-color class and individual pictures as well as photos of events throughout the year. Students from all grades are represented in the yearbook!
If you have not already, please submit your orders by the priority deadline: NEXT MONDAY, April 10th to ensure that you will receive your order by the end of the school year.
Orders can be submitted up until Thursday, April 27th. The cost of the yearbook is $15 and must be purchased through the Lifetouch website. Once at the website, enter the yearbook ID code:12957917, then enter your student’s name and grade level and follow the directions on the website to complete your order.
End-of-Day Dismissal Policies
The end of the school day can be a stressful time for students, teachers, and staff as everyone works to ensure that students are catching their rides, transitioning to after school activities, and following their parent’s instructions for dismissal. To facilitate clear communication and to help ensure student safety, we ask that parents abide by the following guidelines:
- Call with changes to your child’s dismissal plan prior to 2pm. This allows the receptionist time to communicate with your child and his/her teacher. Last minute calls should be reserved for dismissal plan changes necessitated by an emergency.
- Whenever possible, send a note to school in the morning, detailing any changes to your child’s dismissal plan, to be given to the teacher.
- Carpool drivers should pull up to the gym doors and wait to pick up students there.
School Supplies for the 2016-17 School Year
A flyer was sent home with your students in the middle of May regarding school supplies. The school is working with an online company called Class Bundl to help make ordering school supplies more convenient and to also support the school in the process!
Here’s how it works:
- Go online to Class Bundl and look up Pullman Christian School’s supply list.
- Select the grade level for which you are shopping.
- Review the school supplies required for that grade level and deselect any supplies you already have on hand.
- Go ahead and place your order! Shipping is FREE and 5% of your purchase goes back to the school!
Hopefully this is makes back to school shopping easier for your family! Click here to see a pdf file of the school supply list for next fall. Please call the school office if you have any questions.
Bless you all!